MiniblasterTM – Clinical Sandblaster
MiniBlaster is a fully autoclavable, clinical sandblaster designed to enhance adhesive dentistry procedures..
The Miniblaster™ is the worlds first fully autoclavable hand held clinical sandblaster,
with index finger control valve, providing maximum ergonomic control for both right and left handed operators. The unique ratchet system simplifies directional nozzle rotation.
An in-line pressure stopcock with built in quick disconnect and installation kit are included allowing simple installation to air supply without a service engineer. This unique product has been acclaimed worldwide for its no-nonsense ability
to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
The MiniBlaster is indicated for the preparation of intra-oral surfaces prior to composite restorations and porcelain repairs and extra-oral surfaces prior to adhesive bonding procedures such as the removal of residual cement from crowns, bridges, orthodontic bands and brackets, for roughening metal/porcelain surfaces, and for etching endodontic posts
It is designed to simultaneously deliver a narrow stream of abrasive powder and air to enhance adhesive procedures by increasing the micro-retention of bonding surfaces
A full range of hook-up options are available as are a range of special adaptors that enable the Miniblaster™ to be connected to and activated through the standard dental turbine hose.
Product No. 505000
- Produces microretentive surfaces to enhance bonding to all dental materials.
- Index-finger controlled valve gives maximum ergonomic control and requires less operating pressure.
- Designed for left- and right-handed operators.
- Unique rachet system for simplified nozzle rotation and angulation; no need to waste time loosening and tightening collars.
- FDA approved for intra-oral use.
- Tungsten carbide nozzle for wear resistance.
- Optional nozzle extension with 360° rotation for difficult to reach areas.
- In-line high pressure stop-cock with built-in on/off toggle included.
- Can also use at 35psi on existing handpiece tubing or handpiece quick disconnect (Kavo, W&H, Sirona).
- lightweight sandblaster unit that produces smooth delivery of abrasive
Miniblaster Clinical Applications
- Can be used for surface preparation prior to bonding to all dental materials, including: precious, semi-precious, and non-precious metals; porcelain; composite; and resin materials.
- Macro-retention such as undercuts should be employed where possible in conjunction with the microretention produced by the Miniblaster.
- Use 50 micron aluminum oxide for routine work and 90 micron for more aggressive work and cement removal.
- Aluminum Oxide Powder 50 micron
- Aluminum Oxide Powder 90 micron